Microsoft Access Introduction
This course will show you how to get started using Microsoft Access. The course is aimed at complete beginners as well as learners who have some basic knowledge of Microsoft Access.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Enter and Change Data
- Modify the Design of a Table
- Design a New Database
- Create Table Relationships
- Create and Modify Forms
- Create and Modify Queries
- Create and Modify Reports
1 Day (6 hours approx)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.