Microsoft Excel Level 2
This introductory course is for you if you have some experience using Microsoft Excel but need to gain confidence with the basics and improve your skills.
You’ll learn useful tools to work with cells, rows and columns effectively. You’ll learn how to format and align data correctly. You’ll also learn techniques to copy, cut, view, sort and filter data. We’ll show you how to get started using basic formula to add, subtract, multiply and divide. We’ll also show you how to use page layout tools and how to use various print settings.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Work with Cells, Rows and Columns
- Use Formatting Tools
- Use Alignment Tools
- Copy, Cut and Move Data
- Use the Mouse to Move and Copy Data
- Work with Basic Calculations
- Use the Fill Handle
- View, Sort and Filter Data
- Use Page Layout Tools
- Use Print Settings
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.