Microsoft Excel Level 3
This intermediate course will build on your existing skills and show you how to use Microsoft Excel more effectively and efficiently.
We start the course by showing you how to use time-saving tools and shortcuts, and how to work with sheets and workbooks effectively. We’ll show you how to sort data correctly and filter data using text, number and date filters. We’ll then move on to look at how to use formulas effectively and how to troubleshoot common errors. In the afternoon we’ll show you how the VLOOKUP Function and the IF Function can be used in the workplace. We’ll also show you how to setup conditional formatting and how to get started using PivotTables.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use Time Saving Tools and Shortcuts
- Work with Sheets and Workbooks
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Formula Effectively
- Troubleshoot Formula Problems
- Use the VLOOKUP Function
- Use the IF Function
- Use Conditional Formatting
- Use PivotTables
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.