Microsoft Excel Level 4
This advanced course, aimed at experienced users, will show you how to use Microsoft Excel proficiently at an advanced level.
We start the course by showing you how to create and use Named Ranges within functions. We’ll move on to show you how to use Logical Functions (the IF Function, the AND Function, and the OR Function) and we’ll show you how to use nested functions. During the course you’ll also learn how to use VLOOKUP Functions, array formulas and how to use auditing and reviewing tools. We’ll also show you how to create advanced conditional formatting rules and how to use advanced PivotTable tools and techniques.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use Named Ranges
- Use Logical Functions
- Use the VLOOKUP Function
- Use Auditing and Reviewing Tools
- Use Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Use PivotTables
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.