Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets for Managers
This intermediate course will show you how Microsoft Excel can be used by managers in the workplace.
We start the course by showing you how to use functions to summarise data. We’ll move on to show you how to use formulas for budgeting and forecasting. We’ll show you how to use tools to carry out What-If analysis. We’ll show you the benefits of using absolute and mixed cell references. You’ll learn how to use conditional formatting to highlight performance. We’ll also show you how to consolidate data and use tools to outline data. We’ll end the course by showing you how PivotTables can be used to produce managerial reports and charts.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use Functions to Summarise Data
- Use Formulas for Budgeting and Forecasting
- Use What-if Analysis
- Use Absolute and Mixed Cell References
- Use Conditional Formatting
- Consolidate Data
- Outline Data
- Use PivotTables to Summarise Data
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.