Microsoft Excel User-Friendly Spreadsheets
This intermediate course will show you how to make your spreadsheets easier to use, for yourself and/or for others.
We start the course by showing you how to use tools to improve presentation. We’ll move on to show you how to use tools and functions to make sheets easier to use. We’ll show you how to insert hyperlinks and objects, and you’ll learn how to create data validation rules. You’ll also learn how protection can be used, and how to share a workbook and track changes. We’ll end the course by showing you how to save your workbook as a template ready for users to use.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use Tools to Improve Presentation
- Use Tools to Make Sheets Easier to Use
- Use Functions to Make Sheets Easier to Use
- Insert Hyperlinks and Objects
- Apply Data Validation
- Protect Cells, Sheets and Workbooks
- Share a Workbook and Track Changes
- Save a Workbook as a Template
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.