Microsoft Outlook Level 2
This introductory course is for you if you have some experience using Microsoft Outlook but need to gain confidence with the basics and improve your skills.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Open and View E-mail
- Deal with Junk Mail
- Use Tools to Create E-mail
- Work with Attachments
- Use Contact Groups
- Manage Your E-mail
- Use Quick Steps
- Use the Calendar
- Use Contacts
- Use Tasks
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.