Microsoft PowerPoint Level 3
This intermediate course will build on your existing skills and show you how to use Microsoft PowerPoint more effectively and efficiently.
We start the course by showing you how to use content placeholder tools to quickly insert content. We then move on to use tools to work with slides, pictures and video. You’ll learn how to work with links and hyperlinks, and use content from other programs. We’ll also show you how slide masters are used in presentations and how to work with slide master layouts. We end the course by looking at ways in which animation can be used in PowerPoint.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use Content Placeholder Tools
- Work with Slides
- Work with Pictures
- Work with Video
- Work with Links and Hyperlinks
- Use Content from Other Programs
- Use Slide Masters
- Work with Slide Master Layouts
- Use Animation
The course can be delivered using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.