Microsoft Word Level 1
If you have never used Microsoft Word before then this basic course will give you the core skills that you’ll need to get started.
You’ll learn how to open existing files and make basic changes. You’ll learn how to create documents from scratch, and how to correctly save and print files. We’ll show you how to use alignment and basic formatting tools. We’ll also show you how to insert and modify tables, and fix common mistakes and problems.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Open and View Files
- Make Changes to Documents
- Save and Print
- Create New Files
- Use Formatting Tools
- Use Alignment Tools
- Insert and Modify Tables
- Fix Common Mistakes and Problems
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.