Microsoft Word Level 2
This introductory course is for you if you have some experience using Microsoft Word but need to gain confidence with the basics and improve your skills.
You’ll learn how to select text and use basic formatting tools. You’ll learn how to work with paragraphs and how to copy, cut and move text. You’ll also learn how to insert and modify tables and pictures. We’ll also show you how to use page layout tools and how to use various print settings.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Select Text
- Use Formatting Tools
- Work with Paragraphs
- Copy, Cut and Move Text
- Work with Text
- Insert and Modify Tables
- Work with Pictures
- Use Page Layout Tools
- Use Print Settings
The course can be delivered using Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016.
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.