Using a PC Level 3
This intermediate course will build on your existing skills and show you how to use a PC in the workplace more effectively and efficiently.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Customise the File Explorer
- Use the File Explorer to Navigate and Find Files
- Use the File Explorer to Delete Files
- Use the File Explorer to Copy Files
- Use the File Explorer to Move Files
- Use a Memory Stick
- Use Compressed Zipped Folders
- Troubleshoot Problems
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.