Using the Internet Level 3
This intermediate course will build on your existing skills and show you how to use the Internet in the workplace more effectively and efficiently.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Use an Online Form
- Search the Web
- Use Favorites
- Download Files
- Change Settings
- Solve Username and Password Issues
- Use a Webmail Account
1 Day (6 hours approx.)
The cost includes:
- User-friendly course notes
- A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant
- An e-certificate of completion
- 3 months e-mail support covering course topics
Funding is available for individuals to help pay the costs subject to T&C’s. Click here to find out more.
* Cost based on one person attending a scheduled course at our Aberdeen training centre. The course can also be delivered at your premises or at a hired venue in the following locations – Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth, Stirling. For more information about this course, including costs, please make an enquiry using the form opposite.